The Strategic Plan 2020-2024:
"Advocacy is acknowledged as a key incentive for membership of AIR".
AIR has advocated nationally since 1990 on issues relating to superannuation, retirement incomes, tax, health and aged care.
AIR advocates to Government for policies that protect your interests and enable freedom of choice for millions of older Australians.
AIR advocates through:
- Formal submissions and deputations directly to local, state and national decision makers and government departments
- Media Releases and interviews with print and online media organisations, radio and television
- Membership of a range of representative groups
- Presentations to Commissions, Inquiries and Advocacy Forums
- Over many years, our advocacy has resulted in improved outcomes for retirees.
AIR welcomes proactive participation from current and new members about emerging issues or concerns. Ensure your voice is heard through our Branches or Online.
If you want to have freedom of choice, independence and control over your life AIR is for you. Join Now.